Friday, May 21, 2010

LOVELY MESSAGE FROM MY ANGEL FRIEND

Once again this morning browsing through the Facebook page I found this lovely message on my messages, just what I needed today... Thanks again to my Angel friend Tina Sarup who is keeping uplifting my days with these wonderful reminders of angelic work...We are all busy in our everyday lives and it is wonderful to stop and thing for a while just something else and get a help of a angelic power...

This from Tina:

Dear Angels Happy Thursday to You ,


I am so busy these days because of the angel blessings and hand on my life that I don't even get time to come and send you their loving messages. Though I am trying to sort out my time so I can give the most to you all . Thank you so much for the loving and encouraging notes that come my way they mean the world to me.

Today the angels say in the middle of the bustling world that is filled with the noise and anger of people trying to drown out the voice of their souls dear ones retreat to the quiet place within your soul . The angels say take a moment to listen .

As you go through your day today keep taking quiet moments to just go within and ask your angels what they want to tell you. When you feel confused or need more clarification on some situation you are facing, ask and listen. Even in a crowded mall it is possible to listen to your angels if you make it a regular habit.

Often the angels voice will sound like your own but will carry a gentility and wisdom which will let you know that it is not you. And this solution will come exactly when you need it. So if you hear anything in your mind trust that it is your angel and act on the message that is delivered.

Today this moment make it a habit to take a quiet moment not in prayer or meditation but just to breathe deeply and ask your angels anything you want an answer to. And in the moment to remain receptive to what comes through. The more you do this the better you will become at listening to your angels. And in this manner you can be guided, protected, warned , inspired , motivated and given the path that is right for you to follow. If you can do this out in nature so much the better as the natural setting will immediately relax you and will open the channels of communication. So please start to speak to your angels and LISTEN .



DEAR ANGELS I ASK YOU TODAY TO HELP ME CLEAR THE NOISE OF THE WORLD AND RETREAT INTO MY SOUL . PLEASE HELP ME ONLY HEAR THE VOICE OF THE DIVINE WITHIN AND LET MY ANGELS VOICES BE CRYSTAL CLEAR SO I CAN ACT ON WHAT MESSAGE IS DELIVERED TO ME .


My Dear angel friends I hope you also will use these beautiful angel guidances in your life...

0 comments: