Monday, February 8, 2010

ANGEL ALTAR

Greetings from snowy Finland... I arrived here late Friday evening and I am really happy to be here close to my family...I have a holiday house here in south west of Finland close by Turku, on the Turku Archipelago. The house is by the sea, which is frozen now and there is lots of snow...Inside is very warm and cosy even the snow is falling outside...I want you to show how you can make an angel altar...
The altar can be on the top of the table, on the shelve like mine here, or where ever you feel that is a right place for it, hidden in a cupboard or like mine that everybody can see it...

All my angels that are on the altar has a story... and in my candle holders there is a space where I can put things in, one has feathers that I have found around this place and the other one have few seashells from the Omaha beach from Normandia, France where we visited the D-Day beaches, cemeteries and museums, I just wanted something back from that special area which has such a huge significant for the history and to our freedom and to remember all those that lost their life for the name of freedom...

This tall white angel is very special for me... This one game to my life at the Amsterdam airport to make me feel more peaceful after something really bad had happened to my daughter. The golden ring and the letter R is making the French word OR meaning Gold and the R alone is for Archangel Raphael who is my protector and healer...
                           
                              The glass angel I got it as a Christmas present from my daughter and
                              the stone angel is a souvenirs from Costa Rica
Sometimes when I see a shop that sells angels I go in and see if any of the angels talk to me...and this was one that wanted to come with me and this angel has brought me many surprising messages...
This little angel sitting on angel wings has a nice story, I got it as a present from a friend of mine 3 years ago for the Christmas, since that it has been hanging on the Christmas tree every year. Last Christmas day I had a dream that I found this small angel on the snow and she had lost her organza dress and wings but was still smiling, so in my dream I took her on my hand and put her dress back on her with the wings, and it felt a happy dream...So when after Christmas we were taking all the ornaments of from the tree I could not put this angel back to the cardboard box to wait for the next year. This angel has now a special place on my altar protected by wings. I told this story to my friend who gave the angel to me and she was very toughed about it...

                          On the shelve by the entrance in to our house I have many different
                          frames and one of them have angel wings to bless everybody who
                          enter to our house...

0 comments: