Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW ANGEL

Greetings from winter wonderland... Yesterday was a beautiful sunny winter day, even the thermometer had gone down to -10 Celsius during the day. I went for a walk to enjoy the beauty of the winter nature, the snow was shining like millions of diamonds in the sun shine...Nobody around just me alone with this white and shiny atmosphere...What a bliss... Then I had to do a snow angel by laying on my back on the snow moving my arms to draw the wings and my legs to drawing the dress of the snow angel... I have been wanting to do this since last weekend when I arrived here in Finland...When I finished moving my arms and legs I just wanted to lay there on the angel mould looking to the sky and getting connected with my angel, a wonderful moment with full of happiness just lasted for a short while, I started to feel the cold snow on my back side and getting up on this thick snow was quite a challenge, trying not damage my snow angel...

0 comments: