Sunday, February 21, 2010

ANGELS ON YOU PATH...

This week I visited my aunt who is turning 60 years in March with my mother and with my other aunt.
We had a lot to talk about, and the souvenirs of their mother, my grand mother surfaced up many times. She past away peacefully 10 years ago. And everybody was telling about their feelings, that they had that day when she past away. So I told them mine: I was that time with my husband in New Orleans, my husband was attending a conference and that time we lived in South Africa, but we had taken our children to visit my family in Finland while we were in USA. My husband had left that morning to his meeting and I was spending some time in the hotel room, a huge hotel with over 20 floors. That morning the hotel room phone kept ringing but not a normal way, just some short ring tones and when ever I picked up to answer, there was nobody, then after a while I thought I had to call my brother in Finland, who looked after my children. I got hold of him and he sounded sad and told me, that my grand mother had past away that morning at home. So we talked for a while and I was also happy that my children has visited my granny just the previous day, so she had seen then, because we were living so far away and we visited Finland only ones a  year.

After the phone call, I felt sad of course but she had stay at her home until the end, that what she wanted and she went peacefully. So I decided to go for a walk to think about her and her life. Few hours later when I got back to my hotel room on the 19th floor, in front of my room door there was a white feather... Then I knew she was fine, she was with angels... after that she has visited me many times in my dreams and in my meditations, I even ones had a feeling of her while living in France we had a huge old farm kitchen, I had finished watching  a TV program and got up and suddenly felt her odour and a very warm area in the cool kitchen. I know that she is looking after us.
So my aunt did not know about feathers that you can find on your path. I often pick them up. Sometimes looking for a answer or hesitating about something and when I see a feather on my way, I trust on my intuition, the feather is like an angelic guidance or answer to my questions. Our visit to my aunt was over and Thursday evening we took a ferry boat with cabins from Stockholm,Sweden to Turku, Finland... and we all three shared one cabin and after getting all our luggage their, we decided to go for the dinner and as I opened the cabin door there was a feather in front of our door and it wasn't there when we got in. So it must been a greeting from my grand mother...

0 comments: