Friday, August 20, 2010

GREETINGS FROM RAPHAEL




About two weeks ago while swimming at the sea I saw this cloud above me that looked like an angel, it had wings, a dress, like a long hair and a soft face with many details. While swimming on my back, I looked at the cloud angel and asked "who are you?" and just one name game to my mind "Raphael". So I went back to the heat of our sauna, which is by the water and when I went back to swim, my friend was sitting on the pier looking at the scenery. I went in to the water and had a look of that angel cloud, it had softened, it was much more rounder but still a shape of an angel. Then suddenly my friend said to me that there is something in the water that had just "landed" there. She could not reached from the pier so I swam towards it and she said, that first she thought it was a fish jumping, but then she saw something flouting on the surface of the water. As I reached the area where she pointed that there was something I found this beautiful quite big feather. So pure and white.  I told her about the cloud. She was very kind and gave the feather to me and now it is on my angel altar here inside our chalet.

0 comments: