Sunday, August 8, 2010

I THINK THE ANGELS...



I was talking about angels with a friend of mine that had never really felt connected to angelic realm... He had just felt few times something "hanging in the air" when going through difficult times. Recently I told him about how I work and see angels in my life and that they are an important part of my spiritual life. So few days later he wrote me this:
Angels

Angels, as far as I believe are here to help us, to guide us through difficult times. But they don't want to "run our lives".  I think one must never become irrational and start taking decisions in life only "asking" the angels. Each living person must take responsibility for it's acts and decisions.
I think the angels don't want to give us a "written path". They want to help us once we have chosen that path, when we ask them and when we feel it is right. What ever you ask them, it should always be about love anyway.
I think the angels like to give us simple signs like a "smile", a warm feeling. They accept us to make our own mind and take our own decisions.

So I just told him that in my opinion he had understood the meaning of the angels. We need them in our lives but as he said they can't run our lives...And I though that it was a beautiful and simple way how he had sensed the meaning of the angels...And he has open his heart for them on his own way...Which I like...And from now on we had something more to share...


0 comments: