Sunday, August 1, 2010

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL



Last night I was feeling sad about something that is happening in my private life. So to cheer me up I decided to watch a nice entertaining movie to lift my spirit. So I chose the "Mamma Mia" with all Abba songs and even I have seen it before the music took me back to my teens... And at the end of the movie I notice a ray of sun coming in to a corner of the mezzanine that never gets sunshine. The long ray was playing there for few moments and same time Abba's song "I believe in Angels" started. So in the same moment some of my sadness faded away.
After midnight when going to bed I was sad again, crying a bit and just went to bed. I was laying there on my right side and crying... I notice a kind of light, not strong but something soft and felt a presence. I had my hand on the top of my duvet and I felt this soft light touch and a feeling of energy in my hand. I stopped crying and just concentrating on that feeling on my hand... And then without doing anything my hand and my arm lifted slowly up towards to the sealing...And I just asked who are you? And here she was ones again... Archangel Ariel, giving me love, healing and courage... Then my hand just softly game back on my duvet and I felt calm and peaceful and felt asleep...

0 comments: